Monday, March 7, 2011

I Dedicate the Blog to Head Coach Justin

I am dedicating this Blog to my amazing husband, who the Lord has blessed me to have spent the last 11 years with.  I am blogging about  my experiences as the assistant coach of Team Houston while my husband is deployed to Afghanistan.  The players on Team Houston include our children Savannah, Avant, and Jaiden who I have the privledge of teaching and watching them grow.  My goal this year is to carry on the Team tradition of teaching our children about the Love of Christ and his plan and purpose in our lives to bring honor and glory to HIM.  Though our head coach may have been temporarily called away to serve our country and do his duty as a United States soldier, we remember the goals that he has set out for our family.  Put God first and everything else will fall into place. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kindgdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (KJV) "Gospel-centered parenting is not so much something we do as it is something that we model.  It is reflecting God's heart toward us to our children."

No comments:

Post a Comment